The former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire, Hampi
remains an essential religious hub, housing the Virupaksha, Lakshmi Narasimha, Hemakuta Hill, Big Shivlinga and Vithala temples. The architectural ruins of Hampi are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Rock-climbing enthusiasts will adore Hampi, considered the bouldering capital of India, and the city’s rocky landscape, dotted with ancient temple ruins, makes for a unique climbing experience.
Day 1: Friday,08th December 2017 :
Leave to Hospet by sleeper Bus.
Rangers can book Bus from their nearest boarding point using Redbus, Goibibo or any bus booking app.
Day 2: Saturday, 09th December 2017 (Explore Ancient Temples)
Day 3: Sunday, 10th December 2017 (Coracle ride and Tungbhadra Bank)
Day 4: Sunday, 11th December 2017 (Reach Pune/Mumbai)
Things to be carried: -
· A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
· Torch With Extra Battery (Must)
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
· Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
· Extra Pair of clothes,
· Extra pair of shoes or floaters if possible
· A haversack to put all these things
· Hospet to Humpi Travel & Local Sight seeing charges.
· Accommodation in Home stay or Hotel.
· Saturday's Lunch & Dinner. Sunday's Breakfast & Lunch.
· Entree Fees & Coracle ride charges.
· Wild Rangers Expertise Charges
· Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Hospet and return
· Personal expenses
· Meals during bus journey.
· Camera Entry charges if any
· Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Trek Fees INR 5000.00 Per Person
Registration & Payment Details:
Registration and Payment Details: For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along with alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and transfer payment of INR 2500.00 in the account details mentioned below.
For Further information & Registration Call :
ROSHAN DALVI :- 9028271859 / 8007857825
MAYYUR PHADALE :- 8080304123
For Online Fund Transfer:
A/C Name:- Mayur Phadale
A/C Number:- 643801505651
IFSC Code:- ICIC0006438
MICR Code:- 400229080
Branch:- ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
2. After that no refund will be provided.
All our events are Eco-friendly; kindly take care of nature around us. Respect the Heritage & do Not Litter. Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. The Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
WILD RANGERS is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of WILD RANGERS in connection with the WILD RANGERS, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the WILD RANGERS or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Wild Rangers
GO WILD…GO GREEN
To know about our upcoming events visit our website at: www.wildrangers.in
For event details click on the below link:
Visit our facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/wildrangersindia/?fref=ts
Join Wild Rangers Members Group on https://www.facebook.com/groups/wildrangers/
Be A Ranger ! GO WILD !! GO GREEN !!