New year is just round the corner guys, so how are you celebrating it ??
Bored of the stereotype new year's eve parties, pubs, clubs, blah blah blah... ??
Well, then you are in the right place..
Welcome this New Year dancing to the tunes of popular songs, with Luxury camping at an open Farmhouse with swimming pool under the millions of twinkling stars in a beautiful farmhouse,
completely secluded from the hustle and bustle of the monotonous city life...
Join us to gift yourself and your loved ones an amazing experience and refreshing start to the new year in the lap of nature.....
Oh yes, there is lot more!!!!! Treat your taste buds with lip smacking barbeques,
yummilicious local food, drinks along with open Dj and swimming pool to relax in the morning and all of these under one roof!!
Camping all about connecting nature and carrying experiences of star gazing, if lucky one can witness shooting star, watching star constellation, bonfire, sunrise, sunset, Food cooked with local spices and with secret recipe to rejuvenate your mood.
Event will start at 5 pm evening and ends at 11 am morning.
The campsite is inside a Farmhouse near Shirsad Phata,
Off Mumbai- Ahmedabad Highway(NH8).
Location is 52 km by road from Mumbai which is roughly around 1.5 hours of drive.
We have only limited the total number of entries for this event to 60.
1. 3:30 pm: Meeting point Vasai railway station and travel to campsite by pre booked vehicle.
2.5:00 pm: Welcome drink on reaching campsite and relax.
3.6:00 pm: Tea and delicious snacks.
4.6:30 pm: Tents allocation and program brief.
5.7:00 Fun begins Enjoy Group activities ,games and lots of fun along with Outdoor dj.
6.8:30 Veg/Non-Veg barbeque will be served.
7.9:00 Games and fun activities and Dj continues.
8.10:00 Veg/Non-Veg Buffet Dinner will be served
9.11:00 Spend time with your loved ones around campfire and relax
10.11:45 Gather along campfire ,New year celebrations begins
11. 12:00 Cake cutting and Lantern flying event along with photos ,photos and photos.
12. 12:30 People can either go back to their tents and enjoy cosy tented stay or can continue enjoying campfire.
1.08:30 am: Wake up and enjoy delicious breakfast.
2.9:00 am: Nature walk session you can buy organic products or vegetables directly from farms (Optional)
3.10:00 am: Chill out in swimming pool (Optional)
4.11:30 am: Check out from campsite and drop till Vasai railway station in pre booked vehicle.
3. Child below 5 years No fees
4. Between 5 to 10 years 1800
Special group/family discount available for min group booking of 6 or more.
For registration, details and queries:
Email us on: email@example.com
--- Send your complete payment to following account ---
Bank – State Bank of India
Account no – 00000035723874582
3. Delicious unlimited buffet Local Dinner (Veg/Non-veg)
4. Lip smacking Barbecue (Veg/Non-Veg)
5. Day 2 Morning 6.Breakfast
6. Campfire, Well-illuminated campsite and comfortable tented stay.
7. Planned Activities with loads of fun games.
9. Washroom facilities for gents and ladies, Tented accommodation with Beds
10. Swimming pool to relax in the morning
13. Private transport from Vasai railway station to campsite and back
1. Travelling till Vasai and back
2. Soft drinks and Alcohol
4. Tax & anything not listed under inclusion
Any kind of personal expenses
Anything that is not mentioned under inclusions
1. Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory)
2. Photo ID card (Compulsory)
3. Warm cloths as it is expected to be cold at night
4. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, Head gears to protect from cold, socks, extra pairs of cloths(in case you decide to take a dip in swimming pool)
5. Any personal medicine if required.
1. Shoe Drill Adventures decision will be final and binding.
2. Shoe Drill Adventures have all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory for confirming registration if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery. Take care of your valuables (phones, cameras, laptops etc). The campsite doesn’t take responsibility for loss of any items.
5. Strictly NO USE OF DRUGS in any kind or any form in the campsite premises. If caught, legal action will be taken against the campers.
6. For your own safety, once you exit the tent please dust your shoes before wearing them (insects like to get cozy in the warmth of our footwear)
7.Please zip up the tent every time you enter or exit it. You do not want insects flying into your tent and creating a nuisance for you at night.
8. Stay in the campus premises only. Do NOT go in the restricted areas.
9. Do not litter the campsite. Please use the dustbins provided.