Date:- 19 Nov 2017
Fees:- 2500+ 5 % GST
“Kalakrai Climbing Expedition” being a difficult pinnacle in Maharashtra, very few trekkers manage to reach top. The technical expertise needed to climb this pinnacle as reaching summit involves 200 ft technical climbing & while descending approx 200 ft rappelling which requires all mountaineering equipments & certified experience.
1. Pick up from office – 06.00 am
2. Travel to Kaamshet-Jambivali
3. Enroute breakfast
4. Reach Jambivali by 07.30 am
5. Start Trek by 8.00am towards Pinnacle
6. Reach Kalakrai-Introduction-Instructions session- 09.00am
7. Start Activity – 09.30am to 03.00pm
8. Wind up and return to base village by 07.00pm
9. Reach base village & evening refreshments – 07.00pm
10. Return journey towards Pune by 07.30
11. Reach back to Pune by 09.30pm
Inclusion & Exclusion:-
1. Private Transport from Pune to Pune.
2. All food during the trek.
3. European standard approved Safety and Climbing equipments.
4. Expert rock climbing team to help the participants.
5. First Aid Kit.
6. Once in A lifetime Experience.
1. Mineral Water, Cold Drinks
2. Any medical expenses other than First Aid.
3. Anything else which is not mentioned in the included list.
1. Online on https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/services/lingana-climbing-expedition/
2. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
1. Account Name – Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number – 915020032483908
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers. No cash deposit)
2. You can pay the cash in our Office. A receipt will be given to you.
Please refer our website
https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/cancellation-policy/Things to carry:
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack / Backpack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in a plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory).
4. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters).
5. Complete extra pair of clothes & socks.
6. ORS Powder / Glucon-D energizers & Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion).
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional).
8. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries (Compulsory).
9. Sweater/Jacket & Cap– Warm wear.
10. A sleeping bag / 8mm Foam mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl.
11. Steel Plate, Spoon, Mug (Compulsory).
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit:
Connect with us also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plusvalleyadventure/